1. The Canadian Air Charter Directory Is Made Up Of Individual Air Charter Directories For Every Province and Territory of CanadaTo check to see if we have you listed or if there are any errors or omissiong that require correction:
Click the province or territory of your main base of operations
2. Each Provincial / Territorial Directory Is Made Up Of An Alphabetical Listing Of Citites / Towns / Locations Where An Air Charter Service Is Located.
After linking to your province or territory, scroll the alphabetical listing of cities / towns and link to your location. Confirm we have you listed in the correct location
3. Review Your Listing For Errors or Missing Information
Refer to our outline above, of what is included in a Free Basic Listing. If there is missing information or errors please use the link below for instructions on how to submit additional information or corrections.
4. Submitting Corrections or Additions:
We offer 2 options for requesting corrections or additions:
(1) Phone or Email Us: If you require a simple change such as contact information, location or aircraft fleet details for example, the quickest way to make a change is by either calling us at (807) 472-1955 (8 am - 9 pm eastern) or sending an email to email@example.com
(2) If you are submitting an entirely new listing, you will need to log on to our submission form to complete all details for your new listing.
Because This Form Requires You To Provide Your Contact And Company Information, You Will First Be Asked To Sign In To Our Secure Server, Using A Username (email) And A Password. This Will Ensure All Your Contact Information Remains Secure - Link To Our Submission Form
When you opt in to our Charter Quote Request Service, you will be asked to complete and submit our Charter Market Profile form. This will provide us with all the information we require to determine which Charter Quote Requests best match the services you offer.
Charter Quote Requests
Our Charter Quote Request Form requires clients to provide their name and contact information / departure point and destination / number of passengers and dates of travel.
You Prepare & Submit A Charter Quote
When you receive a charter quote request through our service, you prepare and submit a price quote
You Deal Directly With The Client
If the client accepts your quote, you deal directly with the client to confirm and finalize all details, scheduling, names and payment.
Clients Pay You Directly
When clients are ready to confirm their charter, they always pay you directly. Charter Flight Network never collects funds from charter clients.
There is no charge for a Basic Listing as described above. If however you would like to upgrade to a Premium Listing we will dramatically increase your visibility on the page with a photo image and provide a direct link to your website. In addition, if you operate from more than one location, you can request one additional feature listing for the location of your choice. May be in another province or territory.
Cost of Premium Listing:
$125.00 plus tax for 12 month feature listing in the Provincial / Territorial Air Charter Directory of your choice.
When you upgrade to a Premium Listing, you have the option of opting in to our Charter Quote Request Service at no additional charge.
If you would like to increase your visibility in the directory / receive 2 Premium Listings / allow clients to link directly to your website from the directoy - all for about $10 per month, here is how to get started
Discover How to Upgrade Your Basic Free Listing To A Highly Visible Featured Listing